Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New projects from Helen

Helen sent over some new work she has done featuring Pumpkin Witch and some Jack O'Lanterns I did for one of my Halloween sheets...
This 1s actually 2 projects using the Pumpkin Witch with slightly differing colours.
Here are Helen's materials for these projects: die cuts - Ithink - Labels8 - Sizzix for the grey/orange and Go Create for the pencil coloured one (both borrowed from a friend) both cards using designer papers from My Minds Eye Scary Sparkles stack The pearlised paper and card stock from the Papeterie, Scotland Coredinations, black/orange - spellcaster range Sizzix embossing folders - spiders web, spiders universal embossing folder - dots ribbons and cords from stash
You can see how versetile designs can be coloured to match the project they are intended for-I may have to bring back these pumpkins on Parade-it's a cute design
Thanks Helen for todays samples---I'm going to miss Halloween when its over...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I like the way you colored images.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are brilliant, Love both the colourways you have gone for Helen, Super, Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is awesome, gorgeous colouring

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...