Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OK I am at it again- NEW added DT cALL

Because of adding the challenge blog and so much new social media activity, new digis etc-we need more people on the EDT-we are looking this time for people who are very familar with challenge blogs and social media-mainly FAcEBOOK.

Send me 3 jpegs of your best work-It would be nice if at least one were one of my images-I like to see clean, unique work, good shading (I personally prefer coloured pencil but am astonished when designers can make copics look dimensional and not muddy)

Send email to rickstdennis@yahoo.com - you need to love working with my images because you will get a lot of them...


You will be assigned to one of the two challnge blog teams either Sparkle (Helen,Helene and Hazel) or Glitter (Nataliya, Tine and Monique) each team is responsible for one challenge per month...plus the normal EDT stuff

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...