Monday, September 17, 2012

Scene Stamps

I never knew much about Scene Stamping until I "met" Karen McIntyre-you may remember I posted her adorable kitcchen scene this past week. Last night I recievd this striking image from Diana Sample in Arizona using my Thatch Cottage stamp.
Diana has a huge colletion of rubber stamps and digis (in excess of 50,000 images) and says the trees and wall stamp are from a company that is out of business-she coloured with copics. I just thought this image was so dramatic...I am alwasy thrilled when I reieve project images from "fans" using my digis and welcome anyone to send in a high resolution (200-300 dpi) image of their project(s)-if I am able to use them on my Blog I will send you a thank you sheet of digis in appreciation for your time and effort. Send projects to rickstdennis@yahoo.com with attachment image JPEGS and a product list for the project-Thanks. Thanks again to Diana-I hope we get to see many more of her projets in the future!!!

4 comments:

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...