Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Something to share from IKE and Nataliya

Sue EisenHauer "IKE" sent me this delightful version of Hedwig Halloween...
I love her non-traditional colours and the interesting shading-Hopefully we will see IKE's next effort in the header contest but I am so happy to be able to share this one here on my BLOG. This years girl is HANNAH and she can be found in the Halloween section of my ETSY shoppe. Did you see the new button? Thanks t Karen McIntyre for giving me a nudge and pointing out where it should be-Right over there ---------------------------------------> There is also an ETSY mini over here <===================================
Nataliya has been busy doing up one version of ICHABOD and I gotta say I love this project-I think her colouring and technique just say SPOOOOOKKKYYYY... Every once in awhile I do a design that I just personally like alot and ICHABOD was one of those-also my Mad Hatter and March Hare... Thanks Nataliya for this latest addition to the EDT gallery of hits!
Cheers RSD

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant. Love the Different colour scheme. Im off to pop the new store badge on my blog too.

    Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! So glad to see your creation here my dear Friend. Lovely coloring.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see Ike's creations here as well, she is an amazing artist - congratulations Ike and to Rick xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...