Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Zombie Stripper surfaces

I stumbled over this creation on Digi's Gallore (via Facebook) and was led eventually to Creepy Glowbugg's blog where I stole these images because I couldn't wait to share this tag.
The blog commentary tells us that she has been inspired by Tim Holtz on the background and ME on the stripper...when I did this design I thought it would take a staunch zombiana fan to do anything with a zombie showgirl-I love the graphic novel quality to CG's colouring and the general "end of civilization" feel to the project overall.
Creepy Glowbugg is also known as Gloria Palmer-Steiger a northern California artist who does some pretty off the hook zombie stuff (inluding cake toppers).
Thanks Gloria CG for using my image-much appreciated and especially since you did such a great job with it---I must do more zombie inspired stuff. BTW Gloria also knows EDT member Helen Cullum so its a petit monde after all... BTW 2 Gloria has an ETSY shoppe full of Zombie goodies-it's linked from her blog OR you an use this link (HERE)

4 comments:

  1. This IS a fabulous image and looks fantastic portrayed here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shes brilliant, Love her Green Glow to her skin!! Its brilliant, Hx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...