Monday, September 3, 2012

YES! It's a new header and a CONTEST

I loved my old pierrot with Roses logo-it served me well for many years but doesn't really reflect what I'm doing NOW! I think I will change my header art with the seasons AND since I love my friends and digi users I will have a little contest to add your version of my designs to my header each quarter... I will be looking for Fall.Winter.christmas November 1, 2012 so colour up one of my digis that fits that season-from any year past or present and email me a 300dpi JPEG of just the image-not a card or a project I need just a coloured image of one of MY digis that fits the season... The winner will go on my header for 3 months and will win a $25.00 credit to my ETSY shoppe items-depending on how many entries there are I will award up to 3 runners up who will each get a 30 percent off code for my ETSY shoppe (one time use). I will also feature the winner and runners up in a blog post so everyone can enjoy the artwork. Please don't send Halloween I need Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years or Winter themed designs-Thanks! Sound like fun? rickstdennis@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. OK - I'm in :-D
    Where's your email addy please ?
    Regards
    Ike x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - It's sent :-D xx

    I love your moody profile picture :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...