Friday, October 5, 2012

Exciting Friday

Today is the launch of Sparkle and Glitter, The Rick St. dennis Challenge Blog-there's a link over there ===============================================>





My EDT did a splendid job of using my images and our sponsor TERI of Delicious Doodles for samples-the theme this week is ANYTHING GOES-SPARKLE AND GLITTER...







Meanwhile we are also starting agroup on Papercraft Planet, I am up loading new images to ETSY and who knows what else?


I have added a new line calkled Euro on Etsy-they are simple, easily coloured images at a low price...my design team likes them alot-I have also added a numbr of popular images from past digi sheets as single images also at a low price mostly in the Christmas section.


Hope we see some of you on our challenge blog-there are some great prizes-the nexy challenge is in two weeks and will be a seasonal theme.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...