Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Great projects from the populace

I have recvd a few projects from designers who have purchased my digis but I had to hold them because of blog/challenge dates etc.


Theresa Irwin did this adorable CHRISMOUSE TREE card:







This girlicious STAR FAIRY card is from Ali Johnson:






Special thanks to both of these talented ladies for sending in their work. They have both recieved Thank You sheets of images for taking time to let me see what they have been up to!



4 comments:

  1. Love both of these! I have purchased star fairy recently too hope to colour her up soon hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both, very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...