Friday, October 5, 2012

Hazel's Amazing Carnival


Hazel came to me awhile back and explained about a huge project she was going to do for the Carnival Mysterieux Challenge-she also provided a link to their promo site-I immediatly picked up on one of their suggestions and as a suprise drew Hazel a "SCARY GO ROUND" to add to her venue.



I won't attempt to describe what all she did I am going to send you off to a misty spot in the woods of Scotland where you can see for your selves just click the MAGIC WORDS---Transportium Aleectus!



If you feel like coming back you can also visit the "Making of" site HERE!



If you just MUST have a SCARY GO ROUND of your own click here!



I think I'm gonna go kiss the Zombie-Bawhahahhaha.....

10 comments:

  1. Hee Hee, My Tom still keeps saying, Im not kissing her!!! Thanks for the brilliant Images to play with I had a blast! Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That project is amazing Hazel.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been and had a look - OMG WOW!!! fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the scary go round is so freaking awesome, love it lots, there should be a real one in every amusement park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very freakish image and very apt for the season of mists.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I found you; what detailed and impressive images you have. Thanks for sponsoring Gill's hop. You are fortunate to have Nat on your design team; she has such unique creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say thanks for sponsoring the Scream Blog Hop!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW AWESOME!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning carneval, will go and check out her site! =)
    Thanks for the comment on my challenge card!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...