Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Helen's Projects

This has been a wonderful Halloween Season and Creepmas still to come-we will have lots of announcements forthcoming in the next weeks-stay tuned:


Helen sent in this wonderful project:






This doorknob plaque features Vlad and vANESSA a pair of images I imagined as vampyrs who for whatever reason kept missing each other in time.


I love that she made Vlad a blonde-something that necer occured to me-I just think the whole project is fun and has a great feel.


Here is another project from Helen using the skull with roses design:






This bracelet would be a fun addition to anyones Halloween wardrobe!
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, Love them, Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many beautiful designs! Projects - splendid!
    This bracelet is very beautiful.
    Greetings!
    I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...