Monday, October 8, 2012

Skulls



Elenor Sandstrom sent in this great card using my SKULL WITH ROSES DIGI.


I originally did this design for a prize sheet of digis for SKULLABRATION at Smeared and Sumdged I believe?


Anyway it's the only design from the sheet I have used in my shop and I'm always suprised by how versetile the design can be and how many ways people can colour it.


Here are a couple of other versions of this design:




By Hazel Thomson Didos Designs





By Ellis


By Monique



I love what Monique does with bottles and she's also great at these glowing graveyard skies...











My new skull piece is HEXOLOGY which has been very popular this season.




And here's Monique's version...



Helene Ericsson EDT














8 comments:

  1. I love This Skull as its scary but the roses make it a bit softer. Fabby image, Love what Eleanor has done with it. Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Helen didnt you do this design? I can't find a sample from you and you dont have a folder on the EDT site

      Delete
  3. I love all 3 projects , the skull is scary but elegant, I think it is an awesome image looks a bit like a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi peggy nice of you to stop in and visit-you know these digis work in collage as well? You can digitally colour and composite them for really interesting results

      Delete
  5. Good job Girls. I printed out that image today too. Need to put my Hands to it.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see my skull card and my skull ATC showcased here, Ellis is my nickname that I use on blogs and forums sometimes! =)
    Great card by Hazel too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...