Thursday, October 11, 2012

WHEN aUTUMN pEOPLE BECOME cHRISTMAS iCONS

Never occured to me that my EURO CLOWN TROUPE could turn into Elves-but thats what Happened when Sharon Rogers used this whimnsical stamp as a part of her entry for our challenge at SPARKLE AND GLITTER!





What I thought of as a sort of Avante Garde, contemprary design has become very festive in Sharon's creative hands and would certainly be a cute card for a family of 5 or someone who loves wacky elves...


The sparkle adds that frosty flair that makes this card a real winner!



I was so impressed with this design that I snatched the images off her blog to share with you-hope you dont mind Sharon? And I hope YOU enjoyed seeing it-never limit yourself when it comes to creativity-get out the holiday colours and jingle bells and make whatever you like a HOLIDAY design!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant, What a stunning creation, Love it, Love Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and loving the images. Fabulous colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honoured you wanted to share this with everyone - thank you!!! I saw "Christmas" in this Troupe as soon as I saw them LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...