Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Friday morning I will have a 25% off discount code on my Blog that will be good all weekend-you can even use it more than once-I must get some of the extra stock out of the shoppe to make way for the 26 new images we are rolling out starting DEC 1 on our Blog Hop---also I will be starting to add Valentines Day and Spring Images very soon!

This is a great Chance to get some of the images on you wish list-I am retiring about 100 images at the end of the year mostly 2009, 2010 and 2011.

As Images sell out I also will NOT be renewing them so don't be surprised-with almost 400 images its getting a little daunting to find and ship orders and as I said gotta have NEW stuff-still am planning an archive disk sometime soon with the collected images of thr good old days so watch for that!

Have a great day tomorrow if you are celebrating a Holiday and happy shopping this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...