Friday, November 9, 2012

Call for project photos

I am looking for good photos of projects suitable for CREEPMAS using my Images-there may be other images on the project but there must be one of MY images featured.

I may decide to include your project on one of my 13 BLOG posts for our Creeomas Blog Hop Dec 1 -13, 2012-If I do you will win that days NEW digi from the rollout.

Good photos of projects


Using MY Images


Creepmas or creepmas friendly


Due by Nov 30


Email the project to rickstdennis@yahoo.com
be sure to include any notes about products and supplies you used, your name and a blog addy or website if you have them...Thanks


You may send as many projects as you like but please send one project per email.
Submissions after Nov 30. 2012 will not be considered for this promotion-Prize digi will be emailed to the address from which you send the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...