Monday, November 12, 2012

Hey Challenge fans...

Hop on over to Poisoned Peas Please Challenge Blog and take a look at the DT projects for challenge #9 which I am sponsoring-some great work---just click this little happy linkie right HERE!!!


You have until Dec 1, 2012 to make a project and enter-the theme is THE WALKING DEAD and that will carry those of you who like the creepy stuff right into our 13 DAYS OF CREEPMAS BLOG HOP beginning Dec 1.


I was impressed with the projects at PPP and I think you will be too especially if Vampire Bunnies and Monster Clowns make you nervous.


Don't forget our challenge blog-you can use the button over there =============>>>


Happy arting...

I love My Prezzies coloured by Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...