Sunday, November 4, 2012

New EDT members Donna and Lady B

We have added two wonderful new EDT members.


Lady Brayton is a favorite over at Smeared and Smudged and is now also doing wonderful things over here.


Here is a sample from Lady B:






This image uses Creepmas Boy and his Toys available now in my Etsy Shop in the Creepmas section.


The 2nd image is my new Creepmas Toy Soldier also now available in my Etsy Shop.




Donna is from the UK and also does wonderful things-here are a couple projects from her.







These projects use Texas the Vamp and the exclusive image from this past weekends freebie give away WE CARE.


We welcome both these talented designers-you can visit their blogs from the links on the right side of my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome once again to the DT Ladies, Looking forward to working with you, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome!!!!
    I would love to work with these images!
    Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team girls. Your artwork with Rick's images is amazing. Looking forward to working with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creations from both of them, love what they have made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...