Friday, November 30, 2012

Not so creepy Creepmas

My blog posts over hereb will not be so creepy and I am starting with anew image to share with you-THE PRINCE OF CHRISTMAS...


I don't know where this came from but I had this vision of a sort of Renaissance Vegasy Santa with fur and feathers and lavish fabrics and this is what came out.


This is my version coloured with Spectrum Noir pens-I used the pinks, flesh, tans, Turquoises and some corals-I wasn't totally happy so I beefed it up in Photoshop just a bit.




This image is now available in my ETSY shoppe-hopefully in the next few days I will be having some other samples from my EDT ladies.


Here is a version from Monique-loving her colours:








Now start the 13 days of Creepmas Blog Hope day one HERE!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and i love this image. so Handsome lol
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking! I love that vest/cape he's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! You've captured the Renaissance Vegasy look for sure! ROTFL Fab new image. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and fab coloring.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your coloring looks really cool!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and so beautifully colored! I may need you to teach me some Photoshop tricks to fancy up my images as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, he's fabulous, Rick! Love him!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh he is fab and love him in your shades of pink. I would just like to say thank you for sponsoring us at Craft this week and I so enjoyed working with your images. I have merged 2 images and if you would like a peep you can find it here
    http://auntysuescraftcavern.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/mr-mrs-santa.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an adorable image. I love that your talent gives your images so much character!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...