Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blog Hop Day 9

Only a couple weeks till Christmas-wher has the year gone-I guess busy people don't have time to get bored and we certainly have been busy this fall.

I have added a new set of BOOKMARKS with boys, girls. heart and a bookworm which I really like all with zentangle backgrounds you can find them HERE. The arealso 4 to a sheet for a set price.




Monique's zombie Alice.



Donna takes on Randi Dandi





Gloria's Remembrance Lady



Nataliya;s Snow Queen


Helen's Autumn Goddess



Hazel's Santa with Pipe





Elaine's Pumpkin Head Witch





Helene's elegant Hexology


Stay tuned for part 2 of my EDT retrospective...


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fun day at the hop, Rick. You seem to have had a bit of a bout with insomnia yourself, last night if I'm reading the comment times right. Great new bookmrks and the EDT inspiration always gets my juices flowing. ( Creative, that is. LOL) See ya tomorrow. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the EDT Creations they are stunning, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection you have here.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...