Monday, December 3, 2012

Creepmas Blog Day 4 - Tuesday

My how fast the days fly by...


I loved the card Elaine made so much I decided to do a companion piece called THE CHRISTMAS BONNET 1898 and its in my Etsy shoppe HERE.


This is my sample project with the image:





I tried to stay with red, greens and golden tones as much as possible-this is all Spectrum Noir and I used pretty much the entire LG, GB and DR range as well as the flesh tones.


For my EDT project I though this Victorian insoired card byHazel would be a nice partner for the hat card-this uses my Remembrance Angel and I love theway she has coloured the image and the papers she has used.





I'm keeping it short and simple for today-don't forget the contest-I've uploaded several new images in the Etsy shoppe and I know we have some great projects today so enjoy your journey and see you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning new hat, Rick and the angel is as sweet as can be. lovely work by the EDT. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW I love this hat and how you have coloured it, amazing as always. Im off to play with more tonight! Love Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that hat lady is so very pretty, love your colouring it's amazing

    the angel is gorgeous too, fabulous hazel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, Rick, just fab. It amazes me how a true artist can master a new medium in no time flat--and other people, like myself, spend months trying and trying and trying.
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...