Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Monday-Blog hop,day 3

Caroline was the winner of yesterdays daily prize-she won the 2 Randi Dandi images and the Snowman greetings digi-congrads!


Today here in no creepmas land I have some semi creepmas bookmarks for you.


I actually LIKE bookmarks-I get so tired of sticking the gas bill or some sales recipt in my books-I once actually lost a check and found it about 10 years later holding my place in a book which I, obviously, never finished.


I am such a dim wit some times-I drew up the images but did I scan them-NO, I went directly to colouring so I won't be sellling this particular set of creepy bo0okmarks but with Christmas upon us its always good to have a few little gifties around.
By popular request I had redrawn the set of bookmarks and added an elf design-I am offering it as a sheet with the whole set at one price-you can find the set HERE.

What tickled my brain was Santa caught in the doors of an elevator-I don't know why that image assailed me but there it was so I also did a reindeer and finally a snowman to finish the original set.


Again I used my Spectrum Noir pens-mostly the warm greyss and Golden Browns, deep reds and lots of blues on the snowman-some turquise and teal shades and corals for accents here and there.


I was really pleased at how the colours came out on the crazy Reindeer. That backgroun is the 3 orange pens glazed with yellow.




These images are really long and narrow about 9 inches tall and less than 2 inches wide-i fussy cut them after colouring and glued them to blank card stock-pin dots on the face and big white polka dots on black for the backing-ofcourse the seam binding and some mood tickets for accents and rhinestones-I do love sparkle. The digi set has image print ready at less than 8 inches tall but of course they can be sized to your needs using whatever program you like for manipulating digis.


I have a couple more bookmarks later in the hop on Airless Chambers.


I have also been sharing an EDT image out here and luckily ELAINE LIENHART sent me a Christmas Card she just made called Christmas Style made with the new 1935 hat digi-I love the expression she got with her colouring and using the image for a holiday card-I always like it when we show versetility.



Thanks Elaine for this lovely card!


Hope you're emjoying the hops and all the fun projects? There were some interesting ones yesterday on both Smeared and Smudged AND the official Creepmas hop-I managed to look at all 3 paths-great fun!


Don't forget to check out Hazel's blog-she has a drawing for all 13 of the wonderful ATC cards she is doing for our hop-That wouold be a great prize to win!
Hazel, like many of the EDT members makes and sells her cards and has an ETSY shoppe.


Theres a new roll out image on one of the EDT blogs so find it and rush back and post the what and where on MY blog so you can be todays winner.


I have to go now and decide which of my many remaining projects to post today.


Creep along now and get some fabulicious inspirations...

10 comments:

  1. I am so bummed these are one of a kinds.
    Make more, please. They are awesome and would be perfect handmade gifts for the relics who still read actual paper and chipboard bound books (like myself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, Creepy Glowbugg! Would love to see some bookmark images--these are crazy weird, but in a good way! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? I WANT! Love, love, LOVE these images! They all look so wonderfully deranged! Sure you can't redraw them? Please, pretty please? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo .... these bookmarks are wonderful!!! Love them! I would love to give one (or two) to my brother for Christmas. He is still reading paper books and would love a bookmark like this! So I join in with Donna's pleat; please make them again! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bookmarks and I really want these images, need to stop by the chop later, will be perfect for my bookclub, they will love them! =)
    Beautiful christmas card you got from Elaine!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love these bookmarks and these images are must for my collection...are you selling them on etsey???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Love the bookmarks they are fabby. Thanks for the add about my wee store and the ATC Draw, I need to re-add stuff as took it off on Saturday for the Craft Fair!!

    Im with Donna I want you to redraw em and pop em instore!! Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are so very cool, love them... I am with the rest, can you please redraw???

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Those Tags are so cool, i don't remember this images, but they sure made good tags. and card is gorgeous.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheesh how did I miss those amazing bookmarks!! they are fab x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...