Monday, December 10, 2012

Looking forward to next year

Wow tomorrow is 12 -12 -12 Decmeber 12, 2012 can you imagine? i remember vividly when we were all waiting sround for the year 2,000.


I will be doing MANY blog sponsorings next year and even some GDT spots since I am now colouring and creating with my own images.


Jan 1, 2013 I will be doing the Desert Island Crafts Challenge and alsothe Altered ALice Blog during january.


Here is a preview of an image I will be using for DICC as a project:





One of my Randi Dandi images she is called NINA NOUVEAU and will not be available until the first week of January.


Many of next years new image roll outs will take place as part of sponsoring challenge blogs and our team doing GDTs so watch my blog for info on where I am sponsoring and what may be seen there as far as new designs.


Almost the end of the hop-kinda sad but with the holidays comingwe all have busy schedules.


Hope you enjoy todays image on Airless Chambers...

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your new releases next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rick with your GDT-spots. Your projects are amazing so I'm not surprised they want you for their team!
    Love the new digi! She looks great! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW She is stunning, Well done on all the Sponsoring next year its going to be great!! LOve Hazel xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the beginning of a fabulous new year, Rick! Can't wait to see all you have in store for us. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love this new image! Can't wait to see what you do with her! Looking forward to the new year's digis! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...