Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Elves

Havn't had a card for a bit from Elaine Lienhart-she sent me this bright and cheerful rendition of Birthday Elves sing my 3 ELVES digi stamp.


I told her how much I loved her repurposing this image for a general Birthday theme over the intended Christmas design that it is.





Don't you just love the retro-happy colours-so 60's eh-the psychedelics of the last century and I am loving the CNS style.


Thanks Elaine for the cheerful project which shines like the sun in these dreary winter months!---I would love to see others of my Holiday designs changed by colour and design into all occasion cards-if you have one be sure and send it along to rickstdennis@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, I love the bright colours Elaine has gone for, stunning, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy and colorful card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! Those are the colors of my bedroom as a teen WAY BACK WHEN. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...