Thursday, January 3, 2013

BLUE

This image was coloured using Spectrum Noir pens in mainly the True Blue, Hydrengea Blue and Flesh groups;


The image is printed on Neenah Solar White linen finish stock.


Blush was accomplished by using a foam makeup applicator and CR^ and & loaded off a glass palatte and then offloaded on paper towels as one might do for stenciling allowing a faint, powdery blush effect.


The hair is a combo of various ice greys and Blue Greys and of course coral and dark red for the lips.


Clean and sinple design for a thank you note card
Enjoy!


This design uses my 1908 hat digi available here.


Entered in Spectrum Noir's WINTER BLUES challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Holy cow! She's stunning! Love the subtle tones of blue and gray. Beautiful colouration, Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real beauty! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Rick! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring! Thanks for the tip on the blush. I tend to make my blush too harsh, making my lasses look like harlots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW amazing creation and so adore how you got the blush, what a fabby idea, off to try it once I get my mojo back!!! Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such soft and delicate coloring. LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...