Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rick's Pick

I am happy to announce that DONNA MUNDINGER has been awarded my Rick's Pick award for her outstanding ALICE card.





This card shows how using one's creativity and stepping outside the comfort zone can really result in wonderful things.


I love the way Donna has used repeated images, the spiral shape and the black outlines to make a project that pops and tells a story.


Great job Donna-and you get the RICK'S PICK badge for your blog---rarely awarded but well deserved by your stunning creation!



12 comments:

  1. If ever an award was well deserved, this amazing card does!! So happy Donna is being honored for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Donna! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Thank you so much! I'm truly honored, Rick! I have to say I adore AIW and it was your wonderful images that inspired me to create one of my fave cards of all time. I'm kinda speechless now which is rare for me. Ask Glo. LOL Thanks again for your recognition. I feel like I won the Oscar. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is really fabulous! She deserves the award! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Donna. You deserve the award. You really made a masterpiece.
    You rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick, Rick! Congratulations Donna. This is an amazing work of art and one of my favourite cards ever. It's so creative and detailed...truly a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Donna, you made an amazing piece! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Donna, well deserved your creation is just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations Donna and wow this is awesome l'm not surprised you won its totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally stunning and so inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...