Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter Bucket by Monique

A fun and easy project , nice to make together with the kids. All digi's used are Rick St. Dennis MFA you can find them in his Etsy.

(NOTE: many of these designs are from the digi sheet LITTLE BITS O SPRING which is no longer published-also some of the designs were in the shop but may have been retired since this post was written)



I printed the digi's coloured them and cut them out, glued the bunnies to the bucket.



I used my Cricut to cut out paper flowers and a heart, but you can use any die cut machine, or punches for this (or even hand cut). I glued the flowers to wooden sticks (that I painted green first), and added some green ribbon for leaves.

Stick them into floral foam and cover with the yellow Easter decoration straw.













5 comments:

  1. Monique your projects are truy awesome. :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is so cute! Kids would love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Easter bucket, love it! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! This is so cute! Found you on the Outlawz and am your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Katherine xx
    http://cropnkathy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...