Sunday, March 10, 2013

HDH Entry

I love the theme at Haunted Design House this time-DROP DEAD GORGEOUS-=and it just happened I have a new image that I think fits the theme perfectly!





Her name is FRANKENBARBY and she is one cool dame-well room temp anyway.


I would like to enter her in the HDH Drop Dead Gorgeous Challenge.


Sadly my scanner did not pick up the subtle colouring I worked on so long with my promarkers on NEENAH White Linen---I used mostly pastels and layered them for sculpting-I then composited her onto a digital project background and added the words on CS5.





You can find FRANKENBARBY in my ETSY shoppe under THE CRYPT section.
Thanks for visiting.

12 comments:

  1. Shes Fabulous, Love the way you have coloured her, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Rick....and the digital composition.... thats just to clever for me... this is the only sort of barby i'd want to give a home to :)
    Its great to see you joining us at HDH..... hope you'll join us again in the future.
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORE-geous on so many levels!!! That image is to die for, and the coloring is amazing! She is DROP DEAD indeed! Thanks so much for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drop dead GORGEOUS, is right! Fab new image and your coloring ROCKS! The subtlety shows up when you click on the pic and enlarge. Love your background and so happy to have you join us at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous and l like what you have done with the image its brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see that you listen to me :D Absolutely amazing transformation with colour. Thank you for sharing your art with us at HDH. Don't be a stranger :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rick, she is amazing. I am going to have to add her to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is awseome, love what you've done with the image

    gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB image and gorgeous colouring on the image and the background. Thanks for joining us at Haunted Design House

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I won her, Rick, because she will be fun to work with--you did a fab coloring job her. Love the background you put her on, as well as the "cool" sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh she is drop dead gorgeous. Brill colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...