Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MAE by Teresa Allington

MAE has been a popular digi design for me-it seems she has traveled all over the world.


Nataliya of my EDT sent me an email with a link to Teresa's blog so I wouldn't miss the wonderful job Teresa had done on a card project using MAE.




I am loving the soft girlie colours and the sophisticated colouring style along with the fine embellishments and I especially enjoyed the finely detailed blog post which would allow a crafter to literally duplicate this card down to the smallest detail.


I hope you enjoy seeing Teresa's project as much as I did!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww "WOW" This is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card she made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect down to the last detail! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rick, Thankyou so much for your lovely comments about my card :) I loved using Mae. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!! Beautiful coloring of this awesome image!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...