Thursday, March 7, 2013

SUZI and the Alice Box

I just received these images from Suzi McKenzie-you'll find a link to her blog on the sidebar and a link to my ETSY shoppe there as well (the images are under FAIRY TALES)



She started with this basic box:


Obviously basecoated and decoupaged every surface and added the checkerboards:


I'm sure you'll find more info on her blog about the process---look forward to seeing these sorts of projects on the newly imagined SPARKLE AND GLITTER EDT BLOG-coming in Mid-March 2013.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what fabulous images and your box is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this box suzi. Looks so very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, wow lovely box! You did a great job on this love it!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is amazing Suzi! I bet you placed each of those black squares on one at a time, didn't you?
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...