Sunday, April 14, 2013

NEW "Quoth the Raven..." design

I wanted a design to go with my new POE portrait and came up with this very graphic RAVEN design which will be available for a BUY IT NOW here on the blog-check it out at the end of the post.


I sent the design out to the EDT and asked them to create a simple project using black, white and one or two additional colours and especially unusual embellishments (if any).


Here is a gallery of the projects I got back starting off with an image from my friend and GDT designer DEE MORAN of Puyallup, WA, USA.


Dee is the person who talked me into doing digis when I didn't even know they existed-Dee is very active with Operation Write Home and also does a lot of Altered Art projects-so welcome DEE and we hope we'll see more of your work here in the future.


DEE MORAN





MIRANDA





ALISON





Alison also used the NOSFERATU digi-I love the raven standing on his head!


HELEN - CROMS





Helen obviously also used the POE digi as did Monique.


MONIQUE





LADY BRAYTON








HAZEL





and finally my little offering:


RICK





Here is the sample panel for the RAVEN digi-you get THREE versions one of just the bird and two with text-you'll notice some of the edt used the text separtly-this design is available now for download on ETSY







Hope you've enjoyed my gallery of poe inspired project? And thanks again to my EDT ladies and guest GDT member DEE MORAN for all these great projects.


Thanks to GLORIA GLOWBUGG for inspiring the following...






6 comments:

  1. Fabulous new creations with the raven and the other digis! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant creations Everyone, Well Done Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great everyone. Love sll the raven projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol that nevermind raven is brilliant

    Btw i love Dee's card very pretty
    Thought to visist her blog but couldn't find a linkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Raven! You never cease to amaze me with your artistic talents no matter what the media is!
    {{Hugs}}
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work with your cool new raven. Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...