Friday, May 31, 2013

Saturday Freebies

There are free images today and Tomorrow-Saturday June 1 and 2 on Airless Chambers and Sparkle and Glitter.


On Airless Chambers it's this cute Voodoo Guy, here are a couple samples from the EDT ladies:


HAZEL





GLORIA





Suzi





And on Sparkle and Glitter we have Desdemona -the heroine of Othello:


SUZI





HELEN





NATALIYA





Don't forget there is a challenge on both blogs with free digis as prizes-Three images for first place, 2 for second and one for third and all images are voted on by the EDT ladies-I break any ties so no random number picks-we had been allowing email entries but had problems last challenge with entries going missing so you must have a blog to enter---but hey, blogs are free and its worth having one just for challenges-very easy to set up with Blogger so why not get in on the fun.


Lots of new images in my Etsy shoppe-we were so excited because our Airless Chambers throw down Team (Helen, Miranda and Monique) won this months challenge over at Smeared and Smudged.


We got to choose the theme for the next throw down which is DANSE MACABRE and the team will be Miranda, Monique and Suzi so be sure and watch for that one-I am drawing some pretty interesting images and the gang has some great projects planned.


Hope you've signed up for my first rubber set from SNS? I will have an announcement soon about more rubber coming from another direction as well.


I can't believe it's JUNE already-with so much going on there is always something NEW just around the corner---almost time for the SKULL A BRATION blog hop at SNS---can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rick, I have been blogging for a short time and have had many digital stamps but I only discovered your art this week and WOW ! I have to tell you how much I love your artwork it is amazing.
    I adore your digital stamps.
    I have just popped over to Sparkle and Glitter and have downloaded the beautiful Saturday Freebie Desdemonia.
    Thank you so much Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work everyone. That Skeleton cute lol.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...