Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Smeared Ink Blog Hop for May

HOWDY all you Bog Hoppers-it's the MAY members blog Hop and here we all are-I am kinda in the midlands here and from me you will visit MONIQUE one of my EDT ladies...


For this hop I have a new image for you called MOON GODDESS-she will be available at the end of my post as a BLOG SPECIAL via Pay Pal buy it NOW button-safe and secure...but first to inspire you here's a gallery of inspirations from my EDT:


JULIA




Miranda





ALetha



JEN






Lady B






Monique





and finally MY versions-heres the Black and white SAMPLE:





My coloured version done with promarkers and prismacolour pencils:





and finaly my image done as a project:





You can purchase the MOON GODDESS digi here today only for the special price of 3.00usd-Just use the Pay Pal Button below







Hope your having fun? Keep hopping now over to Monique's place -its a long HOP from Southern California to the Netherlands so you might want to take A RUNNING START?



BLOG LIST IS BELOW



Black Dragon
Laura
Kristy
Kapree
Hazel
Kay
Rick
Monique
Rocio
Jane
Shell
Lady Brayton
Fiona
Ike


If your are looking for the winners of the Craft Challenge Birthday hop special digi set, you can find them here and on Sparkle and Glitter blog here




17 comments:

  1. love all the moongodesses, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW - she's a stunner and what gorgeous samples :-) Lady B's one really rocks it for me !!! Fabulous Rick :-D

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick,
    Your new image is so beautiful, I love anything to do with moons. I named my baby chicken Moon Goddess, cuz she is a black chicken. All of your DTs did an outstanding job on coloring your MG! You yourself did a super spindled job, I am impressed! Great job all around!
    Peace
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great coloured versions of the moon godess

    They are all beautiful

    I love them all ladies and Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Loving all the Versions of the Moon Goddess shes lovely, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous, Rick! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its amazing how different an image can look by changing the colours isnt it? Love Lady B's black dress version, probably because i always wear black myself :)
    Your colouring of the image is lovely too.... very ethereal as a goddess should be.
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work everyone...amazing how different each one looks when they all started out with the same stamp. Great new "Moon Goddess" digi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work I think Iam going to have to get this image I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see how each person has made the image their own with their own style of colouring. All of them are great, LB's stands out with that black dress and all the sparkle, Miranda's blending in with the gorgeous background. I love the colouring you have picked to do yours Rick.
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work, EDT gals and Rick! I love seeing all the variations between the goddesses! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Rick, she's just exquisite and you and the DT have dne such fabulous things with her! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to see you playing along Rick. FAB work from you and your EDT :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so appreciate how different everyone's takes are on the single images of your digi's. Wonderful Goddess in all her forms.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...