Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's official RANDI DANDI images are now available in their new home on I BRAKE FOR STAMPS-Della will be selling the line-digis for now but if response is good rubber may follow so wander on over and take a peek.


I BRAKE FOR STAMPS was for a number of years my exclusive rubber stamp provider and now is the exclusive home of the RANDI DANDI line.





IBFS is opening with SEVEN new previously unreleased images, all your old favorites including the ALICE IN WONDERLAND set and I will be providing new images to DELLA and IBFS on a regular basis.


If you would like to see a particular RANDI DANDI image available in RUBBER be sure to let them know!





Thanks to DELLA for doing such a great job putting together the new RANDI DANDI shoppe and thanks to my EDT for providing many coloured samples for her Gallery pages.


I BRAKE FOR STAMPS continues to sell Rick's Teddy Bear stamps exclusively and some other misc designs including MERMAIDS - find them HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's great news!!
    Hoping for rubber to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, good to see all the different outlets opening up. Love the alice images.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...