Monday, June 3, 2013

SNS Skull A Bration Blog Hop


YAY...it's that time again...I just LOVE the Smeared and Smudged SKULL A BRATION blog hop and this year I feel particularly involved.





As many of you know I am now a designer for the Smeared Ink Rubber Club and my first set (which just happens to be skulls) premiers this month.





Interesting story: I had asked that as many of my EDT ladies as possible participate in the blog hop this year and offered to draw special images by request.


I got many interesting ideas from my gang and I tend to draw my best work when I am inspired.


I did what I thought were particularly good designs for LADY B, HELEN, SUZI and HAZEL and in between was doing general designs so I would be ready for the hop with fresh merchandise in my shoppe.





It happened that during all this I also was asked to submit my designs to Smeared Ink so I used some of the designs I had just completed plus some images drawn especially for SI.


In all I believe the sheet ended up with 10 designs including the special request designs for my EDT-I couldn't tell them what was going on because we had a specific announcement date for the collection...lots of suspense there for awhile.


In the end it was really fun because it made my design team a big part of my excitement and the whole release process---I also think it's fun for them to know that they were the inspirations for those particular designs.


Lady B Excavation


Hazel Autumn Window


Suzi Common Grave


Helen Spellography - Helen was also the inspiration for HEXOLOGY still in my ETSY shoppe


Miranda Yet another nap -Not in rubber but she did ask for the image






In honor of the blog hop my first Saturday freebie on AIRLESS CHAMBERS was also a SKULL related image with a little bit of VooDoo thrown in; If you haven't grabbed that one you might want to scoop him up as you HOP by.





We do a challenge each month using the FREEBIE images where you can win a choice of up to 3 images from my ETSY shoppe for first prize. All winners are juried no random number picks.


I have a whole SKULLS section on my ETSY shoppe with my brand new designs; There are also TWO special skull collections at great discount prices available...that would be HERE.





You will be hopping on to Airless Chambers from here so don't forget to grab the freebie after you admire all the fabulous SKULL projects from my EDT...if you aren't a follower of Airless Chambers you might want to add it to your list-we have a free image the first Saturday of each month on BOTH of my EDT blogs (Airless Chambers, Sparkle and Glitter).


The Airless Chambers image is always a little edgy and dark and Sparkle and Glitter is more middle of the road (I don't do much "CUTE") AND if that's not enough freebies for you you might want to be added to my Fan Club Mailing list-I send out a newsletter once a month with exclusive offers, discount codes, etc. and always a fan club freebie surprise attached.





To join the mailing list you must snd an email to rickstdennis@yahoo.com with your email address in the body of the email and a request to be added to the list-we do it this way because of spamming laws and it is the ONLY way you can be added.


Well my SKULL is aching from trying to remember all I wanted to share with you but I think I covered it all-have a super time on the hop route-you'll find the list below.


I just can't resist the urge so here is a special FREE digi image only available here and today ONLY!!





This crazy dude in his SKULL T shirt was featured on my Klub Kidz digi sheet and has come out of the archives to point the way to the next blog stop...he's yours for FREE Today Only.
Just click on the image to get the larger version the right click and use the save picture option to save him to your hard drive.


Thanks for visiting and watch for my SKULL images on your journey...I can only give away so many freebies because I have wonderful supportive customers so please support my ETSY shoppe.





Terra

Tori

Laura

Kapree

Kristy

Sandy

Jacki

Rick St Dennis

Airless Chambers

Wendy

Julia

Susan

Lady Brayton

Black Dragon

Kay

Miko

Creepy Glowbug

Aletha

Ike

Miranda

Hazel

Monique

Shoni

Suzi

Leigh S-B Designs

DominoART

Alison

Donna M

Donna W

Jane

De Stempelwinkel

Evil Edna

Jenn

Steph

Anna

Bombshell Stamps

Helen

Shell

Movie Magic Monthly Blog

Fiona

Serena

Little Black Kitten

Maureen

Karen

Milo

Teri

34 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie - I don't remember showing you a picture of my husband - it could so be him lmao. keep the pencil sharpened and the ink flowing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the freebie those images look amazing great hopping with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best! Thanks for the fab freebie and all the skullie goodness in your shop. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ladies are pretty inspiring! I love your work and thank you so much for all the freebies today and the special only (which I will be purchasing later). I can not wait for the SI Rubber Club stamps to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, you have been a busy doodler!! Brilliant images! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see all your newly inspired images!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember buying the skull with roses images that Hazel used ages ago...i must find it and use it! You do the most gorgeous skull images.... glad you now have 'rubber' as i'm not very good with digis.
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that skull in the bowler!! Nice touch with the playing card.
    Thanks for the freebie, Rick. You are the Freebie King!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your skulls are awesome. The one with the hat rocks too. Thanks for the fun freebie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for such a fun freebie! I love your images, and I'm super excited about your rubber set through SI.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful images ..creepy little skully running with his voodoo stick amazing art Rick and your DTs do such wonderful work in representing you. Kudos.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic creation, love all the images you made for us, you really rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the freebie! I love your images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments! Thanks for the awesome art to work with and thank you for allowing me to be a member of your EDT :) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Skulls are awesome! Thanks for the freebie! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my ghoul Rick! your images never cease to delight and inspire me and as you can see I had a ball creating with your Common Grave image from Smeared Ink's Morte rubber set! So stoked to get your images in rubber!!!!! thank you for being YOU and sharing all your freebies with us and for being an awesome sponsor on DominoARTblog.blogspot.com!!!! Happy SAD day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah what a fabby freebie, its ace. Love it. Thank You for letting me loose with your images they are brilliant, Happy Hopping Much Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW this is gorgeous love the colors and as always your work is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your creation! Beautiful colors and of course one of your amazing digis. I LOVE LOVE your style and really looking forward to get your first rubber stamps in the smeared ink rubber club.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the free digi image. The colors and shading blend nicely. I can only "imagine" what went through that skull /head. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for the free digi images - love your images! I must go now to join the mailing list for your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. great card and thanks for the freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome stuff - thanks for the freebie, you're so generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for the freebie! as always I love your art! and you have an awesome DT!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my so pretty and just adore the colours just perfect for this beautiful image! thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card, I just love that image. Will definitely have to check out your shop for skulls :) Thanks so much for the freebie too, I'm glad I made it by before you removed him.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I just adore the new skully range Rick and I have ordered me some rubba' :-D Can't wait for those to come.
    Thank you very much for the freebie little guy.... brilliant :-)
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your artwork is absolutely stunning!! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  29. great images, thanks for the freebie guy, my eldest Son has asked me if he can make something with that one

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous images. Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  31. I believe that your skulls in general are my favorite images of yours. I was thrilled to have worked with so many for the Skull Hop. I always look forward to what you will come out with next!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Skull images.....just love Smilin' Joe .....FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...