Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Winner Announcements for June Freebie Contest

Are you ready for the announcement of the winners for my June Freebie Contests at Sparkle and Glitter (SNG) and Airless Chambers (AC). My RSD Elite Design Team did the voting. There is no random.org involved.

First Place winner for BOTH blogs is KristyLee. Amazing work Kristy. You can see Kristy’s work with more details of Desdemona for SNG here, and her little piece of art with more details using Voodoo Skull Man for AC here. Congratulations KristyLee! And because you are first place winner for both blogs, you get to pick out six digis of your choice from my Etsy shop.  Please email me, rickstdennis@yahoo.com, with your choices.



Now for our Second Place Winners. Again, for both blogs, we had 2nd place ties. With a tie, there will be no Third Place winner. Each of the 2nd place winners will receive two digis of their choice from my Etsy shop.

Our Second Place winners for SNG are:

and


Second Place winners for AC are:

and


Congratulations to everyone! I hope to see you at our next Saturday Freebie Contest which starts July 6.




3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed entering the SNG and AC challenges, and can't believe winning joint 2nd. Thank you to Rick and the DT for a great challenge and hope to join in the next one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, Apologies for commenting on your blog but no sure how else to contact you. Just wanted to let you know, if you weren't aware, your images are beginning to pop up on Pinterest without a watermark which makes it very easy for people to get your images for free. It's mainly the bears that I'm seeing, It appears most of the images are originating from one site in France. I'll write down the web address and send it to you a little later when I have some time.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby
    Thanks for the notice however it came-its appreciated-we have been fighting this for quite some time-the bears are Rubber Stamps designs from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS sadly they were accidentally posted without watermarks and that's all it takes-I also occasionally offer a freebie and some people think that its OK to share those-MO MANNING and others are fighting the pinterest thieves and working with pinterest to stop this widespread problem---but when times are hard people do things without thinking----sad----thanks agan!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...