Saturday, July 13, 2013

Looking forward to Halloween and Fall

I know it mid-July but when one crafts for a living like any retail business we start early preparing for the Fall holidays.


I have been asked specifically for CUTE Halloween/Fall designs this year and I came up with three little scarecrow designs that I think really fill the bill.


I asked my EDT to colour up some samples and here is their gallery of Inspiration:


I LOVES YOU DIS MUCH


MONIQUE




LADY B




GLORIA


ALETHA



HELEN





And here is also HELEN"S You Make Me Blush:




GLORIA




Lady B




MONIQUE


ALETHA







IT'S ALL ABOUT BALANCE




MONIQUE




LADY B




GLORIA




HELEN




ALETHA



These 3 images are now available in my ETSY shoppe under the HALOWEEN section.



Look for more CUTE Halloween coming soon, be sure also to stop by I BRAKE FOR STAMPS and see 21 brand new 2013 Halloween designs in my RANDI DANDI line exclusivly at IBFS.


4 comments:

  1. great to see these different variations in one place. They all look great ladies and thanks Rick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they all look great. They are sooo super cute. Loved coloring them

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...