Thursday, July 18, 2013

NEW - August Smeared Ink Rubber Club sheet

Just released this is the new sheet of 10 stamps I did for the Smeared Ink Rubber Club called VOODOO-this is the 2nd sheet I have done for them and the first sheet of skull designs I ALSO available still.




These images were carefully selected, researched and drawn from research on the topic and presented based on what I would want to stamp on a voodoo project.


I hope you will enjoy using these image-visit HERE to find out about the Smeared Ink Rubber Club...Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...LOVE These. I will definitely be adding this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Designs, I can not wait for them to arrive.I have the perfect stencil to go with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Can't wait for them to flop on the doorstep xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...