Friday, July 5, 2013

Saturday Freebies

Its the first Saturday of the month so that means we have Saturday Freebies at both Airless Chambers (dragon) and Sparkle and glitter (summer Fairy)


Here are a few of the samples created by the EDT gang


JEN




ALISON




NATALIYA




ALETHA




LADY B




This last one is by Nataliya


We will have a challenge this month on each blog the winners will recv a GDT spot and 2 digis of their choice-if there are more than 10 entries we will award a 2nd place (2 digis) and more than 20 entries a third place (1 free digi).
All awards are voted by the EDTs and Rick Breaks any ties-Good luck!


There are no random winners-we will then be on summer break for 2 months-there will be freebies but no challenges till we return in OCTOBER!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Samples Hope Mine When Coloured Looks As Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I just love that Dragon! All of these inspirations are crafted so beautifully! OMG! I love them all!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I just love that Dragon! All of these inspirations are crafted so beautifully! OMG! I love them all!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for sharing more of your fabulous images!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for the fab freebies, Rick. Love seeing what the DT does with them. Sooo inspiring. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebie Rick I think I am gonna go for the challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...