Saturday, July 20, 2013

Welcome MILO new EDT member

I would like to welcome the first of two new EDT members - MILO LILJA of Sweden.

Milo and her partner Anna will both be joining us ad I know they will be a real addition to the EDT in general but also to both Airless Chambers and Sparkle and Glitter as well.




I asked Milo to colour up 2 of my newer designs: Finale (shown above) and ANGRY ANNIE:




Visit Milo's BLOG HERE.


I hope you will all enjoy seeing Milo's work on the EDT and we welcome her to our little group.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Milo!!! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Milo and Anna! Congrats on being an EDT for RSD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Milo and Anna! Congrats on being an EDT for RSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Milo, and welcome to the team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot!! :) I'm really looking forward to be in this EDT. You are such a talent team, and Rick is one of my favorite artist. I'm really proud of being asked to join.
    Big Hugs Milo <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...