Friday, August 2, 2013

First Saturday Freebies - AUGUST 2013

Its that time yet again - I have freebies for you on both Sparkle and Glitter and Airless Chambers.


On Sparkle I have Bitsy ate the Beach-a chubby little lassie enjoying the August heat close to the surf.


In my strange little world everything must be fun so since we are taking a summr break from freebie challenges I decided to give a challenge to my EDT ladies.


They had to use specific colours when doing up samples for the blogs and in this case Bitsy's Bathing suit had to be in a colour that started with the first letter of their first name AND it could be a colour with an English name or a colour in whatever language they normally speak.


Some of them made their challenges even harder-Helen I believe used only H colours, I think Miranda used M's and Monique couldn't use ANY of the latters in ANY of her names (that was my doig).


Hazel-who is actually on vacation from the EDT sent in her BITSY and she actually sent her TO THE BEACH:




Here are a few more examples of Bitsy at the Beach:
>br />
Lady B




LISA our newest EDT member sent this amazing offering:




Trust me I am alwys amazed at the creativity of my EDT...


This one is from Monique:




And so is this next one:




and from Helen:




On Airless Chambers I have TWORKI a little monster who wants to steal your heart. Tworki had to have his HORNS the same colour as Bitsy's bathing suit.


LISA




HELEN




LADY B




And finally from SUZI I have this note:


Twoki has Sunshine Yellow Horns and a Spanish Orange Body
His Eyes and Flower are Submarine and Steel Blue
Papers are from Pebbles Sunny Side Paper Pad.
Not sure if I could get many more 'S's in there for you :)








You can see many other samples on the other blogs so be sure and stop by and pick up your two freebies...
see you next month, Challenges start again in OCTOBER but there will be freebies again in September.


Be sure and stop by my ETSY shoppe and see whats new and take a look at the new rubber at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS and SMEARED INK-having good loyal customers makes it possible to give away all the free images that I do every year-Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rick! These are both darling new images! And such fun inspiration by the DT. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I colored Bitsy backwards (holds head down in shame). I made her bows amber rather than her bathing suit. How about we call her suit amethyst and the bows Orange...then it works :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You are so funny

      Love all the coloured versions btw

      Delete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...