Saturday, February 8, 2014

ETSY vs.Zibbet

As most of you know-I have added a Zibbet Shop-I hope you have had time to visit?

I have over 800 images on the Zibbet Site-what I love is that I can have an unlimited number of sections so it should be fairly easy for you to find what you're looking for AND I can post an image more than once which make cross referencing much easier as well.

I was planning to dump ETSY but I know that many of you really like the ease of DOWNLOADS on Etsy-just know that it costs me FAR more to operate on ETSY than on Zibbet so the prices will reflect those extra costs.

I am keeping mostly NEW images and multiple sets on ETSY-for instance I just posted a 4 piece steampunk set on ETSY-you can buy the separate images on Zibbet (but NOT the set)-so hopefully it will balance out for you and you can use one or both sites to your best advantage.

I have also discontinued freebie images.

In the sponsorship area I now give gift certificates to ZIBBET-winners of various challenges can get an image or two they want from the site or buy a more expensive image by adding to their GC.

As most of you know I have always loved hosting games and activities on Facebook and because of my busy schedule I don't get to do it as often as I used to.

I appreciate that so many of you continue to use both shops despite the fact that ETSY prices are higher to compensate for their higher fees.

I am hoping that ZIBBET will have a download feature soon.

 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...