Wednesday, July 30, 2014

There is a season...

I don't remember when I actually drew AUTOMNE-I love doing allegorical figures and especially seasonal and celestial ladies ...

I was impressed by some amazing hair styles in a THAI stage show and that what led to this design.

HELEN SMITH a friend on face book had done this design in an autumnal palette and I mentioned I had never seen anyone do her blonde and springy-
here are the results:


I believe this is the original Autumn version. (above)

Winter, Spring and Summer below:




Aren't they all lovely?

This just goes to show once again how versatile digis can be and how clever colouring can carry one design through an entire year.

Thanks to talented Helen Smith for her wonderful colouring-you can find her on facebook  at Rick St. dennis digi fans and friends. or at her Facebook Page - HERE

7 comments:

  1. Wow they are absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for showcasing my work Rick! Thank you Sandra for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool idea and Helen has done a wonderful job depicting the seasons with this beauty. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing coloring. Way to go Helen. I hope we see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so very much. I hope everyone has had a chance to see the finished clock.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...